Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Finished

Well, now that the first week of school is over and I've received my workload for the quarter I realize, I'm dead. So here is what the quarter looks like, 1 (one) 20 to 30 page paper, 2 (two) 10 to 15 page papers, 8 (eight) 2 to 5 page papers, 2000+ pages of reading, 160 verses of Greek translation, not to mention quizzes and tests! Am I going to make it? Actually I believe I will. How will I make it? Grace, pure grace.

I was actually gloating a little that I didn't have any translation this quarter. JCrew was telling me all about his work load and I was thinking, "I'm so glad I don't have to do any languages this quarter." Little did I know (or remember) that I have exegesis of the Pastoral Epistles to contend with. So, I will actually be translating every week just like normal.

If you think about it pray for me, but don't feel guilty if I die this quarter.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I did notice that everyone looked a little tired by yesterday. We are praying for you all and know that by God's grace and each of your commitments to learn more aobut Him - you will all do well. But know we are praying! Happy Translating - I think that is happening at our household too.

07:12  
Blogger Becca Sports said...

Rhett-you can do it! I know that my husband struggled with the homework load in grad school at Moody. It is hard working and going to school. But you can do it! :) He survived and now is better for it. Say hi to Julie for me, I haven't talked to her in years.

07:21  
Blogger J Crew said...

Ouch babe. I wonder if we'll ever see you.

08:58  
Blogger RJ-77 said...

Windy city survivors -

I would say hi to Julie but I have no idea who you are. I tried to figure it out by looking at your blog but sorry I'm stumped.

21:34  
Blogger Becca Sports said...

Rhett, I'm sorry...it's Rebecca (Thomas) Harder. We went to school together at RVC.

06:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home