Sunday, August 13, 2006

Next Book

Since I finished the Count of Monte Python, I have decided to read Lord of the Ring Flies. I have just started it and will be back with a reveiw. I think it will not take me as long to read this book seeing's how it is only 1/5th the length of Cristo. Any thoughts from any of you who have read the book. I am interested to hear what you thought of the book. I know he (the author) is making some comments on soceity/human nature but since I haven't read the book...well I have to find out what is being said. Let me know if you have any ideas out there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Brown said...

This book never made it on my list of reads... Let us know what you thought... It has always been filed under 'bizzare' in my head.

10:57  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I have read it - let me know what you think when you are done - it is a little bizzare.

17:17  
Blogger jenylu said...

I found it a little disturbing, but it supports a Biblical worldview of human nature apart from God. I read it in 9th grade -- these days I prefer lighter & happier fodder. Enjoy!

22:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home