Saturday, July 08, 2006

movie nite was great...but where's the movie

Ok so I went down to the town of Ross to watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Well as it turns out the city of Ross didn't reprogram the sprinklers so 20 minutes into the movie (after hearing them go off behind and around us but not having reached us yet) we were told that they were going to call it a night. Sigh... Ok so it doesn't matter that the weather was perfect for a movie under the stars. And no big deal that I was totally excited to see Marcus Brody say, "No water, fish make love in it", and that I'm not sure if my wife has seen the movie before, and, and, and, and! And nothin'! I'm ticked! I don't think the city of Ross cares that I'm ticked so I'll use pansy language they understand. So to the town of Ross, I'm very disappointed in you.

The great part was spending time with the mrs. (aka my old lady). We hung out and ate sweetes that she made. I was really wanting some coffee but there were no coffee shops in Ross. We stopped at this resturaunt to ask if they knew where a coffee shop was. They were closed but when they told us there was no coffee shop open the guy made us americanos. It was totally awesome. So we had fun on the drive, fun hanging out, and fun getting coffee. The night wasn't a total waste without the movie...I would say it was a wash.

4 Comments:

Blogger J Crew said...

that totally stinkd, but it makes for a good post

11:20  
Blogger Ando said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

21:56  
Blogger Ando said...

When you're telling one of your little anecdotes, here's an idea, have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

21:57  
Blogger RJ-77 said...

I know, its like going on a date with a chatty cathy doll. You know those toys where they have the string you have to pull and it snaps back. Only I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back, you would, ya, ya, ya, ya.

22:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home