Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Movie Nite

Now I'm not sure how many of you like to do this, but this Friday or Saturday (I can't remember) night down in San Anselmo they will be showing Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I think a few of us are planning on going to Petaluma for dinner at La Azteca (I'm trying to hook up my friend with a waitress down there, I won't say who my friend is, but his name starts with A and ends with lden).

Now because I don't think these get read very much everyone who reads this will probably get a call to go. This is a fun way to spend the evening with your wife (or girlfriend) hey it's cheap too.

Ok so the words out - who's with me? Ok over there I see that hand. Who else...

RJ-77

2 Comments:

Blogger J Crew said...

I'll talk to the boss and see what happens. It sounds Indiana Jonestastic!!

09:12  
Blogger Ando said...

I'm down! Oh, wait...I'm in Indiana.

14:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home