Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wiffle Ball

My wife and I went to Cottonwood this weekend to visit friends from seminary. It was a great weekend of fun and relaxation. Our friends were so kind to have us up and show us a good time. We went to a baseball diamond and hit about 30 pitches each. It was great. But the best time was learning how to play wiffle ball.

I know it sounds weak sauce, but truly it isn't. Now when I say wiffle ball I don't mean those lame plastic balls with a dozen holes all over it. I'm talking about the offical wiffle ball. Solid on one side with slots on the other. Go to www.wiffle.com to see the original. Anyway this game is super fun. You can throw some wicked pitches with the ball. It is so funny to throw the ball and the batter ducks only to have it curve in and be a strike. So those of you who want to have a relaxing summer baseball game without the running but lots of action, get yourself a wiffle ball set and - play ball!

3 Comments:

Blogger J Crew said...

I love wiffle ball. We should play that this weekend!!

14:48  
Blogger RJ-77 said...

Yes, but do you have the offical wiffle ball gear? If not 'for shame' for even suggesting it!

17:06  
Blogger J Crew said...

I don't have the ball. Do you?

21:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home