Wednesday, June 28, 2006

80's Movie Review

Ok so this isn't a movie but it is from the 80's and you can rent it (netflix if you're cool) and yada yada yada...ok so its The Greatest American Hero. Oh boy this is a fun one. If you never watched the series Get the first season and watch it...all of it. This is pure 80's gold cheese. I love it.

And for those of you that left nasty little comments on this blog: well I wrote something, published it, and then thought, 'No, I'm not going to make ever single blog about spiritual things'. So if you want to spit at the fat kid, go ahead if it makes you feel any better. Sure I'm an easy target. Yeah I talk too much, but you know what, I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you but I don't like to hurt people.

RJ-77

7 Comments:

Blogger Peter Brown said...

Nice post newbie.

Whats the J for?

16:58  
Blogger Stephanie said...

This was a highly enlightening post - :):)

16:59  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Wow - I have never been so challenged and blessed by what you just said. Thanks!

21:17  
Blogger J Crew said...

The J is for his middle name, Joseph

22:42  
Blogger J Crew said...

I love that show. Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself. I love that Robert Culp ate dog biscuits

08:48  
Blogger Ando said...

NICE! You weave movie quotes into everyday conversation like a pro. I bet I'm the only one that caught that.

"Three coins in a fountain, each one...c'mon you know the words. [awkward pause] No?"

15:33  
Blogger RJ-77 said...

Yes! Ando got it. The first part was also a movie quote...Stand By Me (the spit at the fat kid line).

23:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home