Friday, July 07, 2006

What the Blog?

Ok maybe I'm not getting it...I mean this whole blogging thing. I've been on a few of my friends blogs and they simply write about their lives. Is this what a blog is for? And I don't mean that as a sarcastic question but I am really asking. Well I have a story or two to tell but I'm not sure I'm ready to make them public knowledge. I say that because having a story and not telling it drives J Crew crazy! So perhaps tomorrow I will start telling a few stories of my own and see what kind of responses they get, if any. So be prepared tomorrow for some serious story tellin'.

4 Comments:

Blogger J Crew said...

Yes, that is what a blog is for my friend. It's pretty much vain actually. So. let's here 'em. Maybe you might tell us about some tolling or telling things

11:09  
Blogger J Crew said...

You'll have to excuse my friend. He's a little slow. The blog you are looking for is that way.

13:06  
Blogger Ando said...

No question that 90% of blogging is an exercise is vain self-aggrandizing. For an excellent post on the matter check out http://lifeofando.blogspot.com/2006/05/read-my-blog.html#comments.

21:54  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

This is funny on so many levels Ando.

Well done.

09:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home