Monday, October 20, 2008

Virtue Without Rules!

I've been studying Romans with the high school group and currently I'm in chapter 3. It is amazing to see and understand this revelation, that God has provided righteousness apart from keeping the law! That is why I titled this post 'Virtue Without Rules'.

Verse 21 states, "Now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been manifested." This righteousness is God's alone, but God does not keep it to himself! He has given it to his people. It is refreshing to be reminded that I was given what I could not earn. No amount of keeping the law could have made me right with God. Not to mention I didn't really keep the law very well anyway!

I was just studying and decided I would post some of these thoughts as I will be teaching them this upcoming Sunday.

Amazing...righteousness without law...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home